Code of Conduct & By-Laws
1. Safety is number one! Work safely and obey all safety rules.
2. All Shed members are created equal and will be treated with respect.
3. Abusive and/or threatening language directed at a member in anger will not be tolerated.
4. Use of illegal drugs is not permitted in the Shed at any time.
5. Alcohol is not permitted in the Shed at any time.
6. Language belittling any individuals or groups of people for their race, gender, age, abilities, politics, or religion is unacceptable.
7. Physical confrontations will result in explusion.
8. See something – Say something. Report all safety and conduct concerns.
To read or download all of the governing by-laws for the Honolulu Mens Shed, click the button below.